I'm a few weeks late on this post but we've welcomed our newest adventurer, baby girl C, just over two weeks ago! The first few weeks with C have been amazing! She's a great baby and big sister S loves having a little sister. I'm off work for the rest of the year enjoying my time with the girls.
C's only adventures so far have been going on walks, bringing S to school, and pediatrician visits but we are planning more. We have some Halloween activities planned for all four of us and also are already planning weekend trips and big vacations. For now though, we are loving our new family of four.
Follow our family of four through our many travels and other adventures. We love to travel to new countries and also love Disney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New York City Spring Break
For 2022 Spring Break, we headed to New York City - this was the first vacation that was cancelled due to Covid in 2020 and was cancelled ju...
-
Ahead of flying to Maui we had to take another COVID test in Oahu and complete all of the forms again - we traveled on June 11 and the inter...
-
Our next stop was Juneau, the capital of Alaska. We had another morning excursion - the Mendenhall Glacier & a wildlife/whale watching t...
-
For 2022 Spring Break, we headed to New York City - this was the first vacation that was cancelled due to Covid in 2020 and was cancelled ju...
Wow I haven't had internet available and I am out of touch. I am happy to be back. Thanks for the post that keep me informed.
ReplyDelete