Friday, August 9, 2019

Disney Cruise Iceland and Norway - Sea Day #2

This is where the seas starting rocking and rolling for a little while!

Morning started with J running - the seas were so bad that treadmill but basically un-runnable so he headed to Deck 4.

This was the morning of our Character Breakfast - I wasn't feeling so hot from the rocking and rolling so I didn't eat much but everyone else enjoyed it. C and I missed Minnie because we were in the bathroom but we all saw Goofy and Mickey.


S decided not to do Bippiti Boppiti Boutique this cruise and wanted to get her hair braided instead so we headed up to the braiding station and met the amazing Rosetta!

The girls headed to the Kids Club and then we all visited Princess Minnie before lunch in Cabanas. I gave in at this point and headed to the Stores to buy the sea bands that supposedly work with acupuncture to stop sea sickness and....they worked!! Placebo effect or not, I felt so much better!


After lunch, we did the Princess Gathering with Ariel, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. Tiana was under the weather so we had to wait until later in the cruise to see her.





S and I played Pixar Trivia while C played near us and J did something else. We actually did OK!

At this point, we agreed that S could go in and out of the Kids Club by herself so she loved it- she was super responsible about it and stayed in touch with us.  She even went to visit Stitch by herself and told him this was her first time out and about alone - he was quite proud of her.



After I took S to see Donald & Daisy and Mickey & Minnie together. C wanted to relax and play with her Barbies in the room.



Dinner was in Lumiere's again and then it was time for my favorite Show of the cruise (and I think the only one all four of us attended) - Tangled, The Musical. C fell asleep toward the end but we all loved it.

I don't have notes on what we did afterwards but I know I took C to the room to sleep and maybe we all just went to bed. We turned the clocks back an hour as we approached ICELAND (country 36 for me!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

New York City Spring Break

For 2022 Spring Break, we headed to New York City - this was the first vacation that was cancelled due to Covid in 2020 and was cancelled ju...