We already have so much to look forward to in 2014! Just a few things we are excited about and will be sharing on our blog.
S will ski for the first time in mid January - I have a private lesson for her and me scheduled in Chamonix.
We have a family vacation to Dubai in February during S's break from school.
S will finish her first year of school.
We have more trips to plan - we are choosing among Stockholm, Sofia, Prague, Budapest, Sicily and others…. advice welcome!
We are potentially moving back to the US sometime later this year - lots of change for all three of us with that!
Happy New Year friends!
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog even though i have not checked you out lately. I hope your Christmas and New Years were happy times. I did not get a card out for your birthday Marie. Sorry, I intended to.