While J's mom and dad were in town, we decided to spend the weekend in Paris. Since S had already been and J/I have been multiple times, we decided to spend a day at Disneyland Paris and I am SO glad we did. We will be going on a Disney Mediterranean Cruise at the end of the month and I truly cannot wait now.
We started our day with the Disney character breakfast at Cafe Mickey and it was fantastic! We got to see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip & Dale, and Eeyore. S's face lit up as each one came to her and she gave lots of hugs. She was especially excited for Minnie, Pluto, and trying to cheer up Eeyore.
After breakfast, we went to the park and it was great as well. We spent most of our time in Fantasyland as that is where the attractions S would like most were. We explored the castle, including the dragon's lair, and rode multiple rides. S and I really enjoyed the flying Dumbo ride.
After lunch, we got to see the 20th anniversary parade and meet more characters.
By mid-afternoon, S was tired so we decided to call it a day. I wish we had a few more hours to spend at Disney Paris but am so happy we went. I can't wait to see S's reaction on the Cruise when she meets all the characters.
Follow our family of four through our many travels and other adventures. We love to travel to new countries and also love Disney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New York City Spring Break
For 2022 Spring Break, we headed to New York City - this was the first vacation that was cancelled due to Covid in 2020 and was cancelled ju...
-
Ahead of flying to Maui we had to take another COVID test in Oahu and complete all of the forms again - we traveled on June 11 and the inter...
-
Our next stop was Juneau, the capital of Alaska. We had another morning excursion - the Mendenhall Glacier & a wildlife/whale watching t...
-
For 2022 Spring Break, we headed to New York City - this was the first vacation that was cancelled due to Covid in 2020 and was cancelled ju...








S looks so happy, and I think Minnie is her favorite by that big hug and smile.....
ReplyDelete